Saturday, October 18, 2008

So!! We took the kids over to Gardner Village on Friday afternoon for some early Halloween fun. This year, Lily is Belle, and Quinn is Superman! It is so cute!
Lily got her dress from one of the booths at Swiss Days this past Augustand then I just curled her hair and added some make-up. For Q-boy I bought red and blue fabric at Walmart and my grandma and I made the cape, and we made the shield with the S on it, and simply attached it to a red onesie that I had at home. The tights are borrowed from cousin Shaylee, and voila! We have two cute kids all ready to go.
Once they were in their costumes, we went to daddy's work and told his boss that superman was there to spring his daddy from work for a day of fun. His boss agreed that a few hours wouldn't hurt anyone! And we were off.
It was a blast! There were a lot of people there, and a lot of cute photo spots. Both kids had fun, and Quinn is learning to be such a ham when we try and take pics of him! He has started to lean forward and make funny grins when we tell him to smile. Nerd. Lily as usual, just enjoys having people take notice. And she is great with her little brother.
Here are the pics!

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

Your children looks so cute. I am glad you all had a fun time in Gardner Village.

Carrie said...

Is it sad that I don't even know where that is? That is what I get for moving out of state for so long. Hey, I need your email so I can add you to our blog (we're private - easterb2000 at yahoo - this is Carrie, Andrea's little sister by the way). BTW, there is a hair today blog that shows how to do the princesses hair - Belle included. I tried to get Lexi into princesses and failed. WTG Lily - Belle is my FAV!!!!!!