Monday, November 10, 2008

TAG

Ok, I got the Tag from Erin, so here goes my list!
8 TV shows I love to watch (in random order)
1. SYTYCD
2. ANTM
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Kyle XY
5. Price is Right
6. Friends
7. Judge Alex
8. Judge Joe Brown

8 Favorite Restaurants in random order
1. Sizzler
2. Golden Corral
3. The Garden
4. OSF
5. Jalisco's
6. Black Angus
7. Souper Salad
8. Chili's

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. went to church
2. cleaned the house
3. made dinner for friends
4. watched Kung Fu panda with friends from #3
5. called mom
6. played with kids
7. gave quinn a bath
8. helped Lily clean her room

8 Things on My Wish List in random order
1. baby #3
2. money
3. college degree to come faster
4. new car
5. warmer weather
6. sunnier weather
7. piano
8. newer house

8 Things I am Looking Forward To (again, random)
1. college to be finished
2. baby #3
3. hubby to come home from work
4. Christmas with the kids
5. vacation to Phoenix
6. birthday
7. grass in the backyard
8. flowers in front yard next year

I TAG:
Jen
Ash
Janelle
Carrie
Ang
Bonnie

No comments: